In Båstad and on the peninsula of Bjäre you will never have far to an exciting adventure for the whole family. It offers nice environments both indoors and outdoors for those days when the weather may not deliver on top.
There are fun for both young and old. Everything from climbing walls, skateparks and kites for those a bit older, to exciting playgrounds, cinema and activities at the library for those younger ones.
Below you will find a couple of tips on what to do on the peninsula of Bjäre with the whole family.
Top 10 activities in the city of Båstad:
- Norrviken's gardens and salamander Sally: Here are amazing scenery and different environments, you can go for an exciting walk together with Sally.
- Bio Scala - Båstad local cinema shows movies daily for all ages, perfect those days the weather fails.
- Bowling-Xbowl in central Båstad offers not only bowling, you can also eat buffet or play some paddle as well
- Miniature golf - miniature golf is available in different locations around Båstad, including Båstad and Torekov camping.
- The library-here you can go to movies, reading aloud and plays, or just come and read a book or two.
- Hov's halls - here you visit red cliffs, climb, jump and play in amazing environments.
- Malenbadet - saltwater pool with slides and other fun water activities.
- Skateparken - Båstad has its own skate park, pick up the board and take a trip.
- Gulstad - newly build playground just by the ocean.
- Sealsafari, arranged by Spirit Event during summer
Top 10 activities outside of Båstad and surrounding areas.
- Children´s Lögnäs - This farm outside Laholm offers opportunities for the children to pat and hang out with different animals.
- Vallåsen - in winter you have southern Sweden's only ski slopes for downhill skiing and in the summer there is mountain bike and downhill activities.
- Kungsbygget - here you can go zipline down Hallandsåsen or luge. Speedy adventure.
- Halmstad arena bath,waterpark for all ages
- Railway Museum in Ängelholm - Sweden Only railway museum, fantastic environment, fun and exciting but also educational.
- Torekov Art Center, here you can try different creative courses, everything from to throw to painting
- Hembygdsparken Ängelholm-Ängelholms Hembygdspark is an oasis for the whole family. The park holds a zoo, 5 museum buildings and a playground for the younger ones
- Drakens lekland Ängelholm, its an big indoor playground. open all summer long days 9-19
- Newly built indoor swimming area in Ängelholm, the waterhouse. - Waterpark for the whole family! Wave ball, power channel, two water slides, whirlpool and children's pools for the smallest visitors
Aerialmuseum Ängelholm -the museum is the largest aerial museum in the region and gives a picture of the Scanian airline F10's operations from 1940 to the closure of the fleet in 2002